HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Structured-Wall Pipes
HDPE Structured-WallPlastics Piping Systems WithNon -Smooth ExternalSurface (Type-B) with hollow annular profiled outer surface & a smooth inner surface for Non- Pressure Underground Drainage and Sewerage .
MATERIAL : The base raw material being used for the manufacturing of Structured-Wall Plastics Piping System with non smooth external surface (Type-B) is Polyethylene (PE).
SPECIFICATION : The Structured -Wall Plastics Piping System & Fitting conforming to IS:16098 (Part-2): 2013 with latest amendment with or without integral socket and with elastomeric sealing ring joints (as per IS: 5328-2985) as wellas welded or fused joints.
PRODUCT RANGE : TIJARIA HDPE Structured -Wall Pipes with non smooth externalsurface (Type-B) are available in size from 75 mm to 500 mm inNominal ring stiffness (SN) class SN-4,SN-8 & SN-16.
- Sewerage/Storm Water Drainage.
- Effluents disposal & Industrial Drainage.
- Highway & Busy Roads Drainage.
- City & Urban clusters.
- Sewerage Treatment Plants (STPs).
- Urban Sewerage Rehabilitation.
- Surface & Sub-Surface Drainage.
- Storm/Flood Water I Waste Management & Culverts I Pavements drainage.
- Drainage & Sewerage in Buildings I Housing Complex I Town Ships I Cantonments I Airport I Hospitals.
Due to its unique design,the pipes have following Advantages :
- Maximum load bearing strength.
- Available in different colors i.e Grey, Orange, Brown & Black on demand.
- Chemica,l Corrosion resistant & highly resistant to abrasion.
- Strong silt tight & water tight joints helps what stay inside the pipe, inside & what outside stay's outside.
- HDPE corrugated pipe is light, tough and is manufactured in long lengths. This adds up to significant potential for installation cost savings.
PRODUCT INCORPORATED BY VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS:
- Ministry of Urban Development.
- County & Town Planners.
- MP Urban Development Authority.
- Military Engineering Services (MES).
- Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran (MJP).
- Maharashtra Housing Development Board (MAHADA) .
- Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA).
- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI- IRC).
- Gujarat Water Suppyl and Sewerage Boards (GWSSB).
- Rajasthan Urban Development Investment Program (RUDIP).
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB).
- Already being used by Major Township builder throughout the country .